Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Custom GoogleMaps of Moshi Life

I've never done a custom Google Map but today I was messing around with it and actually found my house! Then I was thinking some of you might want to take a closer look at where I live and as I blog about future Moshi experiences, I'll add them to the map.

My Moshi experience map

To give you an idea of the distances, it takes about five minutes to walk from my house to work. It takes about a half hour-40 minutes to walk to my favorite coffee shop and an additional 10 minutes to the market.

To take a boda boda (motorcycle) to town costs 1500 Tzs ($1.00) and a taxi costs 4000 Tzs ($2.50). There is a "bus" (aka dala dala) that runs from a road about a minute walk from my house and I'm sure it's very cheap, though I've yet to figure it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment