Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Random Pictures: Volume I

Luckily it wasn't too windy. 
One of my coworkers asked me for some help with a document on their computer. When I sat down I was shocked and appalled at the amount of browser search engine add-ons. One can only imagine how many viruses this computer has. 

Need any suitcases? 

Some of our staff members chatting. Notice the freshly chopped would in the background for the kitchen. 

I'm not sure the exact details of it, but what I do know is the street vendors somehow jimmy-rigged the public electricity grid (in the middle of town) in what appears to be a very unsafe way. 

View from a colonial-esque hotel on the slopes of Kilimanjaro. 

Sadly, this not the biggest spider I've come face to face...but it is the biggest one that I've seen outside my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment